Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- DECLARATION FORM duly signed by the corresponding author.
- CONFLICT OF INTEREST STATEMENT FORM duly signed by all authors.
- COVER LETTER stating that the manuscript is not submitted or published elsewhere and all authors have agreed to the submission of this article to AJST.
- The author needs to endorse the following things at the time of submission.
- The manuscript is prepared as per the instructions to the authors.
- The manuscript is prepared within the specified word limit.
- The manuscript is prepared using MS-Word 2010 in a single-column format with 12-point font, Times New Roman, 1.5 spaced (Including abstract and references) on A4 size white paper with 1-inch margins.
- The title page (First page) contains all author names, their affiliations and corresponding author email and phone number. Any of these details are mentioned nowhere else in the manuscript.
- The abstract is on the second page and the word limit for the abstract of this manuscript is within 250 words. Keywords are six and arranged chronologically arranged. Keywords do not contain any abbreviations.
- Tables and figures are mentioned at the end of the references and their respective numbers are mentioned in the text at relevant places.
- The figures (if any) are with 300 dpi in JPEG format with appropriate shape, necessary number and annotation.
- Based on the content, the size of figures and images mentioned in this manuscript are either "2.6-inch height and 2.86-inch in width" or "4.14-inch in height and 5.83 inches".
- References are prepared as per the American Psychological Association (APA) 2005 style.
- In all references, author surname(s) or family name(s) or last name (as they appear on the actual publication) was mentioned in full and first and second names as initials.
- The citation of references in the reference section and in the text is synchronized.
- All authors email details are required.
- For funded research to be published, author needs to submit research completion letter from the concerned authority.
Original Research Articles
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.